ALC and COVID-19 updates
May 12, 2020
We will be updating this page as we have news about the COVID-19 crisis is affecting operations.
As of now, we are functioning with GROOMING but have about a 1-1.5 week wait. Please email us at email@example.com if you are in need of dog or cat grooming services.
We are open for DAYCARE MON-FRI 8:30 am to 6 pm.
A few words on how we are operating:
- We have no receptionist at this time. All payments must be made via credit card by phone or we can send you an invoice over email.
- Please do not come in if you are sick or have been exposed to someone sick.
- Please ring the doorbell when you arrive and be patient — it may take a moment or two for our groomer to get to the door.
- Please be patient in general. We are at about 10% capacity of what we normally do. 🙂
- Dogs with matted coats or health conditions requiring grooming will be offered spaces first.
Thank you for your continued support and loyalty during this troubling time. We love you!
By request, if you wish to donate to a fund for ALC employees you may do so here.