We provide dog daycare in a structured, welcoming environment with attentive staff who cater to the needs of your dog. Our indoor and outdoor spaces give pups plenty of room to romp around in. We also ensure plenty of personal attention for each of our canine guests. Separate areas are available for dogs that are less active or need solo time, but we never leave your dog alone. We match daycare dogs with others that share a similar playing style and temperament.
All new clients must undergo a behavior evaluation prior to joining the ALC dog daycare group.
Note: As of 7/1/21 we are currently on pause from accepting any new daycare clientele. To maintain status as a continuing daycare client, your dog must attend daycare at least 3 times per month. If you wish to have your dog added to our daycare waitlist for when we open up slots (as existing customers move on from the service) please email us at email@example.com with your name, dog’s information, and how many days per week you’d like to use daycare service. Preference will be given to dogs attending at least twice weekly, as dogs that come routinely are more comfortable in the environment and better integrate with the pack.
- — Dogs must do well with other dogs and humans. If your dog has any history of aggression towards humans or other dogs, ALC is not the right fit for your pup as we do not separate our canine guests.
- — Dogs must be four months of age or older and on course with all required vaccines. Any new clients must be under the age of 10
- Dogs must be spayed or neutered by 7 months of age.
- — Dogs must be vaccinated for rabies, distemper, parvo, parainfluenza, and hepatitis, (DHPP, DA2P, or equivalent) and bordetella. The canine influenza vaccination (H3N2 & H3N8) is recommended, but not yet required.
- — Dogs should be in good health. Upon admission, all dogs must be free from any communicable conditions including fleas and ticks. All dogs should be using flea/tick preventative(s).
- — Dogs attending daycare services must meet a minimum of three days per month to maintain status as an active client.
- — Dogs must have been in your care for at least three weeks prior to attending daycare/boarding.
- — Dogs must be brought to ALC with a collar that clips off easily (no over-the-head collars or buckles) that they can wear for the duration of their stay.
Yes. Please bring the pre-portioned meal with you when you drop your dog off. There is a $3 fee for meal administration during daycare