When you have to be away overnight, let your dog enjoy a fun-filled vacation at Animal Loving Care. Your pet will enjoy our homey accommodations and a slumber-party style night — crate-free, with canine friends, on a cozy cushion or in bed with a human caretaker. Daycare is included in the daily rate.
- Your pup, wearing a comfortable collar that he or she can remain in for the duration of the stay.
- Any medications your dog takes or may need during the stay
- PRE-PORTIONED food/treats for the duration of the stay (+ one day in case of delays).
- — Dogs must do well with other dogs and humans. If your dog has any history of aggression towards humans or other dogs, ALC is not the right fit for your pup as we do not separate our canine guests.
- — Dogs must be three months of age or older and on course with all required vaccines. Dogs must be spayed or neutered by 7 months of age.
- — Dogs must be vaccinated for rabies, distemper, parvo, parainfluenza, and hepatitis, (DHPP, DA2P, or equivalent) and bordetella. The canine influenza vaccination (H3N2 & H3N8) is recommended, but not yet required.
- — Dogs should be in good health. Upon admission, all dogs must be free from any communicable conditions.
- — Dogs must have been in your care for at least three weeks prior to attending daycare/boarding.
- — Dogs must be brought to ALC with a collar they can wear for the duration of their stay.
- Sign up as a client (and be sure to send vaccine records in the format described!)
- Schedule an evaluation for your dog. If you're interested in daycare*, this is a day trial. If you're interested in boarding, this is an overnight trial. You can request by emailing us * Please note as of June 2019 we have a wait list for any new daycare clients. Please contact us after signing up for current wait period.
Boarding bookings must be confirmed by e-mail. Final price will be pro-rated based on total time from pick up to drop off. At least 50% up front payment required. A cancellation fee applies for less than 72 hours (3 days) notice.
CANCELLATION FEES FOR BOARDING*:
1 to 3 day booking: One day amount
4 to 7 day booking: $100-$150
8 to 14 day booking: $200
Cancellation fee on holidays: 1 week before: 80% of total 3 days before: 100% due
*Fee will be applied as credit toward owner’s account and may be used for future boarding. Credit expires one year from the date cancellation fee is paid.