- — Dogs must do well with other dogs and humans. If your dog has any history of aggression towards humans or other dogs, ALC is not the right fit for your pup as we do not separate our canine guests.
- — Dogs must be four months of age or older and on course with all required vaccines. Any new clients must be under the age of 10
- - Dogs must be spayed or neutered by 7 months of age.
- — Dogs must be vaccinated for rabies, distemper, parvo, parainfluenza, and hepatitis, (DHPP, DA2P, or equivalent) and bordetella. The canine influenza vaccination (H3N2 & H3N8) is recommended, but not yet required.
- — Dogs should be in good health. Upon admission, all dogs must be free from any communicable conditions including fleas and ticks. All dogs should be using flea/tick preventative(s).
- — Dogs attending daycare services must meet a minimum of three days per month to maintain status as an active client.
- — Dogs must have been in your care for at least three weeks prior to attending daycare/boarding.
- - A behavior evaluation must be completed at least three days prior to boarding
- — Dogs must be brought to ALC with a collar that clips off easily (no over-the-head collars or buckles) that they can wear for the duration of their stay.
Final price will be pro-rated based on total time from pick up to drop off. A cancellation fee applies for less than 72 hours (3 days) notice.
CANCELLATION FEES FOR BOARDING*:
1 to 3 day booking: One day amount 4 to 7 day booking: $100-$150 8 to 14 day booking: $200 Cancellation fee on holidays: 1 week before: 80% of total, 3 days before: 100% due *Fee will be applied as credit toward owner’s account and may be used for future boarding, daycare, or grooming. Credit expires one year from the date cancellation fee is paid.We are CLOSED Christmas, New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving for pickup/drop off. All reservations for pick up/drop off must be made before or after these holidays. We do not accept first-time boarding customers during holiday periods.
- Sign up as a client (and be sure to send vaccine records in the format described!)
- Schedule an evaluation for your dog. If you're interested in daycare, this is a day trial. If you're interested in boarding, this is an overnight trial. You can request by emailing us.
When you have to be away overnight, let your dog enjoy a fun-filled vacation at Animal Loving Care. Your pet will enjoy our homey accommodations and a slumber-party style night — crate-free, with canine friends, on a cozy cushion or in bed with a human caretaker. Daycare is included in the daily rate.
Ready to book your pup’s boarding? Shoot us the details.
First time? Please register in our system before making your request.